On arrival at Reykjavik Airport, Proceed to the Blue Lagoon. This famous geothermal spa is an amazing sight where you have the possibility to take a relaxing bath in warm water surrounded by mysterious black lava fields. The Blue Lagoon’s warm water and natural ache ingredients; mineral salts, silica and blue green algae help you relax and escape the stress and strain of daily life.
Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at hotel Plaza Hotel in Rekjavik. (L,D)
After breakfast Visit Golden Circle driving through Thingvellir National Park. This is a historical area where the Icelandic Parliament was held for several centuries. It is also considered one of the geological wonders of the world; at Thingvellir you can see the effects of the tectonic plate movements which have opened various cracks and fissures in the earth’s crust. After taking a walk in the unique landscape of Thingvellir, we continue to the famous geothermal area of Geysir. There the Strokkur hot spring ejects its water column high into the air every 5 – 10 minutes or so and numerous other small springs are boiling and bubbling. Then we only have a short drive to reach Gullfoss, a magnificent waterfall which Icelanders refer to as the “golden” waterfall, surely one of the most beautiful in Iceland.
Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at hotel Plaza Hotel in Reykjavik. (B,L,D)
This morning, after a buffet / boxed breakfast if early morning flight, check out and proceed ON YOUR OWN to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
|Visit the famous Blue Lagoon
Visit the Golden Circle and Thingvellir National Park
- 02 night’s at Hotel Grand or Reykjavik Natura Hotel or similar, in Reykjavik
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily Local / Indian-Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian Lunches
- Daily Local / Indian - Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian
TIPS & PORTAGE
- Tips to Driver and guide
- 1 Bag (20 Kg.) per person at the hotels only
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager throughout your tour subject to 15 full paying guest traveling together.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of International Air Ticket
- Cost of deviation In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you have opted for deviation OR due to flight delay OR purchase separate ticket on own & not traveling under our tour cost option with international flights.
- Cost of visas to travel on the tour
- Medical / Travel insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels, cruise shore excursion and any type of beverages in cruise etc. Anything not specified under inclusions.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Departure taxes except where included.