It is very simple to book a tour with Airtours Holidays .
"You"/ "Client" the Person /Persons in whose name or whose behalf the booking is made "We"/ "Us"/ "Company" means Air Tours, Inc. "Independent Contractors" means Hotelier/ Hotel owner of any airlines or shipping company or Railway. Ferry boat owner / Operator, Coach owner / Operator or any other person or organization who has been selected by the company to render services to the Client. "Tour Cost" means the amount in the Total Tour Cost column mentioned in the Air Tours Inc. Holidays Booking form at the time of booking the tour.
All information given in this brochure is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking otherwise our Tour Manager or Local representative inform you of the changes. Major road works may necessitate route changes in the Itineraries Indian restaurants may close or change management, all of these may cause us to make changes in the itinerary. Where we know of these sufficiency in advance we will notify you, otherwise our tour Managers or Local Representative will inform you of the changes on the spot. There are also very big fairs and exhibition, where all the hotels are fully booked well in advance, and therefore it may be necessary to stay in hotels in other cities.
The menus are pre-set menus provided for meals on the tour. The typeofmeals are clearly indicated under meals. Unlike an airline, we cannot processes special meal, nor do we guarantee a special diet to the client, except to the extent mentioned herein and preferred by you. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that the client wakes Up Late and misses the breakfast offered to him or the client is out on his own and reaches late and misses any meal offered to him by the company, than no claim can be made for the meal which he has missed and not utilized. The exact number of meals being served on each tour is mentioned in the "Inclusions'.
You will be out sightseeng most of the time and hence we have taken care to select hotels which are comfortable. The hotel rooms have private bath or shower. The hotels will either be those shown in the itinerary or cf the same category. Usually, the rooms are comparatively small, we would recommend only 3 persons in one room for your own comfort. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll away cot put in a twin room for the night.
All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under al circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same.
We may often operate more than on coach per departure data. For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary including the flight routing. We will advise you of these amendments, prior to the tour or on tour. In the event that a client misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
We use air-conditioned/air-coll luxury coaches. We have found it fair to operate daily seat rotation on board our coach, so no seat numbers are allocated. If you are carrying any highly value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such times from the coach. All baggage an personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the coach during your travel, shall be payable by you and the company will not be liable for the same.
CANCELLATION DUE TO VISA REJECTION:
All the clients traveling on an Air Tours Holiday tour must be in possession of a valid visa, if applicable. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate/Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of the visa due to receipt of incomplete/delayed documents from the clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Authorities. Passengers whose visas are not granted must intimate us at-least 60 days in advance, at which time the company will deduct non-refundable deposittowards Administrative charges and refund the balance deposit amount. However if such intimation is received within the said period of the operation of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable as per the cancellations rules mentioned hereunder.
The date requested by the client will be confirmed after the client obtains the visa and is subject to the availability of the tour at the point of time.
All services such as Airline seats/Hotel accommodation/ground transportation for group tours are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame. If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following cancellation charges:
Cancellation chage per person, When
Cancellation is made:
- 60 days or more prior to the departure of the tour
- 60-30 days prior to the departure of the tour
- 30-15 days prior to the departure of the tour
- 15 days or less prior to departure of the tour
or a "No show" on the tour
- Non-refundable booking deposit
- 50% of the total cost.
- 75% of the total cost.
- 100% of the total cost.
The company reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. All monies paid by you will be fully refunded forthwith in USD currency only, and no compensation will be payable. In case of cruises, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellation. The company cannot assume responsibility for any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION:
We treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels and other service providers who will provide the services to you during your tour. However we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you. If such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules, regulations or enquiry by any government/statutory agency having regularly authority over the company.
At the time of booking: $500, if tour cost is less than $3000, $1000, if tour cost is more than $3000 Per Person (Adult/child). 60 days prior to the departure: The final balance tour cost. All payments must be made either by personal /cashier's check, or cash. The credit card payments will attract 4% extra charge.
TRANSFER FROM ON TOUR TO ANOTHER:
A transfer from one tour to another, prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking on another.
Refunds (if any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to you for bookings made directly with the company's office. For bookings routed through our Preferred Sales Agent (PSA) or your travel agent, the refunds will be routed through them. It would take at least 60 days to process refunds. There is no refunds payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.)
We highly recommend your purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance in order to protect your trip against any unforeseen cancellations.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY:
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned herein. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday, but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running them. We cannot be responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner/coach operator who are the company's independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
1. There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit as above per person with a duly signed booking form. The full payment must be received in accordance with the time schedule given by the company. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply the cancellation charges as mentioned herein before.
2. The company has the right at any time and for any reason:
- To terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the commencement of tour without assigning any reason whatsoever in the event the company terminates this contract, the company shall refund the amount paid by the client without payment of any interest.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion airline, flight routing or facility, it has advertised or published or to substitute an independent contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claims made.
- No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition mentioned herein.
- In the event of the company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the client shall have the right: To continue with the tour of holiday as amended or attend or, to accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases, the client shall not be entitled to, or the company shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
3. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any misadventure however caused.
- Any act, omission, default of independent contractor or other person or be any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
4. A) If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the independent contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the tour manager of the company in order to enable the company to take up the matter with the matter with the independent contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty.
B) Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
1. It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to the company's managers, including tour managers, employees, servants and agents but not to the independent contractors selected by the company.
2. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other. If any provision be declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
The prices quoted in our proposal have been calculated at the rate prevailing. The company reserves the right to amend the price in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various cross rates of exchange and/or fuel cost, before the date of departure and charge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure by the client.