Fly to Hong Kong. Proceed to Macau.
Get set as you board your flight to Hong Kong – a vibrant and colourful city. On arrival at Hong Kong International Airport, you board the next available ferry to Macau. On arrival in Macau, board the hotel shuttle transfer to your hotel & check-in. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the various gambling avenues on your own.
Overnight at the hotel in Macau.
City tour of Macau. Proceed to Hong Kong .
Buffet breakfast at Hotel.
Late Morning start your tour of Old Delhi: Sightseeing tour of Old Delhi include visit to mosque of Friday, Jama Masjid. Jama Masjid is the largest mosque in India and is one of the last architectural works of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan whose best work is Taj Mahal. The spacious courtyard of the Jama Masjid holds thousands of faithful devotees. Drive in a man pulled rickshaw through the colorful shopping bazaar known as Chandni Chowk ("Moonlit Street"). Drive past the Red Fort, an important building complexes of India which encapsulates a long period of Indian history and its arts. Also visit Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Father of Nation, Mahatma Gandhi.
Evening at leisure.
Overnight at hotel.
City tour of Hong Kong
Today, after breakfast, proceed on a city tour of this vibrant city. Visit Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop and Victoria Peak. Tour will terminate at Tsim Sha Tsui area. Afternoon is at leisure to explore the city on your own.
Overnight at the hotel in Hong Kong.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel & transfer to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast in Macau
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Hong Kong.
- Transfer from airport or city hotel – Hong Kong Pier – airport or city hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Transfer from Macau pier – hotel – Macau pier by free shuttle service.
- Complimentary Macau city tour with local lunch on seat in coach basis.
- Ferry ticket from Hong Kong airport – Macau – Hong Kong City Pier.
- Hong Kong half-day City tour on seat in coach basis (No drop back to the hotel).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of airfare ex. India and travel insurance
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, excess baggage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, waiters at the hotel etc
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed other than that mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.
- 3.625% Govt. Service Tax
NO SEAT-IN-COACH TRANSFER SERVICE BETWEEN 23:00 HRS - 07:00HRS
- FREE seat in coach transfer from Hong Kong City Pier (with one luggage transport ) from below pick-up point :-
a. From Hong Kong Airport ( Between 0700 hrs – 2200 hrs & every 60 min. Per shuttle ) OR
b. From Disney Hotel (2 pick up time : Morning & 1330 hrs ) OR
c. From City Hotel (2 pick up time : Morning only )
- Disney & City Hotel transfer only for those passenger who have booked Disney / Hong Kong package
- FREE seat in coach transfer from Macau Pier
- Shuttle transfer will be provided by Macau's Hotel, passenger need to proceed to Hotel's shuttle bus stop
on their own
- Shuttle transfer service timing : 10:00hrs - 17:00hrs only
- FREE seat in coach Macau City Tour with local lunch
- Passenger pick up from Hong Kong City Hotel will join the tour directly, tour guide will drop off toy
- Passenger's arriving before 07:00hrs, please wait at "the Meeting Point" till 07:00am. The driver will meet & transfer them to hotel.
- For flight arriving (ETA) after 10:00pm, passenger have to arrange their own transfer to hotel
- Passenger's departure flight before 10AM, pax need to take their own transfer to the airport. As the seat-in-coach shuttle service starts at 7am and pax need to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight departure timing.
- All transfer and tour services will be suspended on TYPHOON / FOG AND BAD WEATHER
- Porter service is NOT INCLUDED in the package, you can avail of & directly pay for porterage fee at USD 3 per luggage per service
- FREE departure seat in coach transfer (with one luggage transport ) to below drop-off point
- To Hong Kong Airport ( Between 0700 hrs – 2200 hrs & every 60 min. Per shuttle )
- All arrangements made by Vacations Exotica are in the capacity of an agent only. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- The above package cost is valid for a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Certain sightseeing and day tours may be subject to weather conditions or minimum number of passengers before they operate and suppliers may cancel or postpone the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity.
- There is no refund for services not utilized.
- Above rates are not valid during public holidays, Christmas, New Year, festivals, events, exhibitions, conference and Conventions. Surcharges are applicable during this period.
- Confirmations for all bookings are subject to availability at time of booking.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- You're walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you'll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. We're America's leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available.
The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038 and currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.
Click Below to Get Best Insurance Deal.